Blind Leading the Blind/Peter Brueghel the Younger

Blind Leading the Blind/Peter Brueghel the Younger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4 Paintings in South America

I am The Art Hunter. I seek out flemish old master paintings. I search and travel the world looking for undiscovered masterpieces. I recently found 4 paintings in South America. The price that is being asked is too high.  My background research tells me these paintings may have questionable provenance. They may have come from Berlin in the 30's or 40's and may have belonged to Jewish families. I am always looking to buy. I believe the secrets of the old masters are just that, secrets, and have been hidden from view for the last 500 or so years. There are hidden images in these paintings. More on this later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment